Chicken Pasta Salad Recipe
This recipe serves four people.
- 8 spring onions
- 2 red peppers
- 1 red onion
- A handful of fresh tarragon
- A handful of fresh parsley
- 14oz/397g skinless and boneless chicken breasts
- 7oz/198g dried penne pasta
- 8 tbsp fat-free salad dressing
- Freshly ground black pepper
Preheat the ingredients. Finely slice the spring onions. Dressed and cut the peppers into bite-size pieces. Peel and chop the onion. Chop the tarragon and parsley.
Place the chicken breasts on a grill rack and grill for8-10 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to the packet instructions, drain and set aside.
Cut the chicken into bite-size cubes. Add to the pasta along with the spring onions, peppers, and red onion. Toss to mix well. Sprinkle with chopped herbs. Serve with the dressing on the side with ground black pepper to taste.