Make Cake in Microwave Instantly
Who doesn’t like an instant cake? A moist and juicy cake that needs 7 minutes of preparation and 2-4 minutes to bake. And on top of that, you don’t need an oven; old trusty microwave and you are set.
- Flour ——- ¾ cup
- Baking powder ——- 1 tsp
- Sugar ——- ¾ cup
- Cocoa powder ——- 3 tbs
- Eggs ——- 2
- Oil ——- 4 ½ tbs
- Vanilla essence ——- 1 tsp
- Milk ——- 2 tbs
- Take a bowl and add flour, baking powder, sugar and cocoa powder. Mix these dry ingredients together. Set this aside
- Take another bowl and add in the eggs. Beat them till they are light and fluffy.
- Add oil and vanilla essence to the eggs and mix well.
- Now add in the dry ingredients gradually and fold this using a spatula.
- After mixing everything, add in the milk as required for the right consistency.
- Now pour your batter into a microwave safe bowl after oiling it.
- Put this in the microwave for 2 minutes.
- After the time is up, check the cake by poking it with a knife or tooth pick.
- If it needs more time, place it for another minute.
- It should be done by now. Take it out of the microwave.
- Let it rest for a few minutes and then take it out.
- Garnish it to your taste. Easy way is to just melt some chocolate and spread it on the top.
- There you have yourself a moist and instant cake.
- Do give this recipe a try.
Written by: HOORIA KHAN ALIZAI